CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

my resultt pluss feelin !

guyyss ! todayy i want to share some thing . i have got my test 2 result ! but i onlyy got 4 paper . and alhamdulillah . i got 3 a and one errkk . i just dont know how to tell you this . haha , i got sejarah C . haisshh , but anyway . im veryy proud of myself cause i did that honestlyy and i don want to know what do you wanna say about me or make fool of myself . huhh . even im not smart as you . but i try to speak in englishh . i am putting a lot of effort to speak like just the way i am . thanks for reading this comot blog . i love youu ! yeahh , im proudd laa . haha , and now im full with confidence to get straight a's wehh .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, April 4, 2011

my resultt pluss feelin !

guyyss ! todayy i want to share some thing . i have got my test 2 result ! but i onlyy got 4 paper . and alhamdulillah . i got 3 a and one errkk . i just dont know how to tell you this . haha , i got sejarah C . haisshh , but anyway . im veryy proud of myself cause i did that honestlyy and i don want to know what do you wanna say about me or make fool of myself . huhh . even im not smart as you . but i try to speak in englishh . i am putting a lot of effort to speak like just the way i am . thanks for reading this comot blog . i love youu ! yeahh , im proudd laa . haha , and now im full with confidence to get straight a's wehh .

No comments:

Post a Comment

lagulagu !